Often we learn life lessons from unusual places. These are some of my favorite life lessons gleaned from a most unlikely source. Enjoy a dozen life lessons from Dr. Seuss.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
- So be sure when you step, step with care and great tact. And remember that life is a great balancing act.
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!
- If you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you will learn. Go, the most wonderful stuff.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.
- You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go.
- It is better to know how to learn than to know.
- Don’t give up. I believe in you all. A person’s a person no matter how small.
- Today you are you. That is truer than true.There is no one alive who is youer than you.
- Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.